NETGEAR Beam 340U 4G LTE AirCard USB Mobile Broadband Modem (AT&T)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is AT&T Branded it will work on any active AT&T Standard size SIM Card The sim card does not come included you will need to contact AT&T to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from AT&T with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: The Modem will support the following Frequency Bands: GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; UMTS: 850/1900/2100MHz; LTE5: Bands 2, 4, 5, and 17. As well it has w/ 2x2 MIMO antenna ports. Please contact your network Provider (prior to purchase) and inquire if they support these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A BATTERY: NO, this device is a plug and play comes running a MDM9215 Processor, It supports download speed up to 100Mbps and upload speed up to 50Mbps
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: In the box you can expect to find the device back door as well as a 2 foot USB extender and a manual.
- IS THIS DEVICE UNLOCKED: Yes it is, Though being that it is a AT&T Branded devices it will show the AT&T Logo it is compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification).